Saturday, December 20, 2008

Cross-promotion

If you just can't get enough of other peoples' world travels, check out Liz in Oz. Many of you will remember its writer as my friend who took the beautiful getting-ready photos at the Niazi-Pitts wedding last year. Liz and I were in London together at the LSE and she's been cavorting around the Land Down Under for the past few weeks before starting a new job in January.

Warning: her photos are AMAZING. You may be compelled to move to the southern hemisphere immediately.

2 comments:

  1. My first cross-promotion, cool! :) I'm loving the chronicle of the wedding to end all weddings... its giving me a little bit of an idea what I'm in for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right? I can't help but think of you when I'm at these functions!

    ReplyDelete